Monday, July 7, 2014

Another thank you!

Happy  new week peeps~
Hope your long weekend was super awesome!  We accomplished a lot  since last Thursday, we went shoreline fishing  that morning and came back Saturday morning.   We  went with a few friends and had such a wonderful time, even my pooch (Taco) had such a great time.   But it was a chore being back home with all the unpacking and  laundry to do! Sunday was just unwinding playing catch up on FB and blogland and planning out my up coming projects.   LOL!  Now I'm back to all gears in crafting, got tons of projects on my to do list and lots of cards to replenish to my stash.   A dear friend of mines bought a whole box of my cards, I'm so grateful for that and I'm talking a huge amount.   $$$ more crafting supplies to buy!  hehe.
Anyhow a quick post to share - I made her a desk calendar and gave her a Starbuck's gift card with a token of appreciation.  Thank you so very much Deb!   We can't wait to see you back home for Christmas~
   

I've got lots more to make on these 2015 calendars, I'll try to stagger them in between of my other postings so you all won't get bored.   LOL!
See ya back here soon~  toodles!

14 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful gift, Shirl! The image is darling and I love the paper piecing! Such gorgeous papers, too! :o) Beautifully done, my friend! Have a happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic calender Shirl love that gorgeous little image also the wonderful juicy colours, top notch project.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet calendar shirl! sounds like you had a busy and fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love this adorable calendar!! That little girl is so sweet!! I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend my friend!! I think we need to see some new Taco photos ;) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CUTE calendar Shirl! Love that sweet image!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute....gonna try & get my calendars done early too!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so in love with these calendars! They are the perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your desk calendar !! Sweet image!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so sweet of you!!! Simply ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab gift! Love the cutie with the ice cream
    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliantly designed , love those gorgeous added beauties and most sweet image....my favourite colours too.xx
    ♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet image, Shirl! That ice cream looks yum!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's a cutie! I need those calenders!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these calendars! She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...