Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Where's da Beef!

Hello peeps~
No cards or projects yet to share, but just wanted to show you what I've been doing if I'm not crafting... This just came out, it's my beef jerky that I've been doing for a while now, started doing this a very long time ago.  Then one day someone asked if I could make them for a party they were having.  I really didn't want to do it but they kept begging and begging and I finally gave in.  Although they bought all the ingredients for it I did it for them.  Well to make a long story short, my beef jerky got exposed from that party  they had and their after it's been not stop for me.    The most popular one is the spicy and this is what I have posted , and of course I do the regular which the older people rather have.  LOL!

They are waiting to be cooled off, then I cut them up into strips and get them bagged.
Oh shucks this batch is all sold out.    I still have another batch to do tomorrow and that order is all taken too....


Got to go and clean up my machine now and get all the racks ready for the next order tomorrow....
See ya back here soon!

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to try some!! It looks yummy, Shirl!! It seems like it would be a process to make it, but I bet it is so worth it!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Shirl never had beef jerky I have heard of it it must be delicious for you to have so many orders, well done you.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...