Monday, January 19, 2015

It's my Spotlight Day~

Happy Monday peeps~
It's my turn to be on the spotlight over at Kitty Bee Designs!  And also it's my first posting for 2015, yippee~  It's going to be an exciting New Year ~ lots of fun things are going on.
For my card I chose Panda 3, aw they just make me smile... Since Valentine's will be here in a few weeks I decided to make my hubby a shadow box card so he can put it on his desk at work, LOL!   I think his going to get a kick out of this one....hehe~






Enjoy your crafty moments and don't forget to check out all the images over at the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy Store!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Shirl and your panda's are so cute.
    Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shirl love that image also the shadow box card style, brilliant make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Shirl, this is so sweet!! Those pandas are adorable!! I love how you colored them!! The shadowbox is fabulous!! Your hubby will adore this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! Love those pandas inside the shadow box! It's sure to make him smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Shirl, I like the sweet image and the hearts.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant design. Beautiful colours. Love the journey and sorry if I have missed commenting last day or so.xxx.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my word this is so ADORABLE.. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with this shadow box card! That hubby is definitely going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Shadow box card. The image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shadow box - love the adorable pandas! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...