Thursday, April 9, 2015

Another note pad cover!

Here's another note book cover that I finished early this morning, I have several more that I have to put together yet and will get them in between my other projects that I'm working on.   This one is for my sister and she will be coming back home on vacation soon from Oahu.  She is a chef at my cousins business " A Cup Of Tea", I'm sure a lot of you locals have been there.  It is just breath taking, my cousin is very Victorian in her style and goes on buying trips four times a year.   My sister created the menus there and the scones is one of their best sellers.  I can't wait for her to bring back some, it's just so scrumptious...
So I've made her this so she can jot down her notes when she is working on new dishes and dressings.   


Thanks for checking this out and enjoy your crafty moments~

8 comments:

  1. Very Pretty! She will love it!!
    For the past 2 days I am having issues with blogger..
    I am commenting on blogs a few at a time. :(
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shirl , Love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent gift for your sister. I'm sure she'll like it and know all the effort you put into it. The restaurant sounds interesting because I am a real tea and Victorian style lover. I will definitely look for it on my next trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that is such a beautiful cover Shirl I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours used and the design is wonderful. Very useful creation.xx
    ♥aNNie
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Shirl! What a GREAT gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Shirl!! I love the beautiful papers and design!! What a fabulous gift this is!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...