Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Roar It's Your Birthday

Hi ya peeps~
Been MIA since my last posting, been extra busy doing some home improvements from working on the outside and also inside of our house.    It's summertime and we just want to do some small changes and switch things around with the decors, LOL!  I'm sure a lot of you feel that way too huh!, sometimes when certain areas stay in their same positions for a very long long time by taking it to another level it does make a big difference.    This time last year we re-did our kitchen from the flooring to the counter tops and appliances.  Then we change my craft room to all new sets of blinds.    We are getting quotes to see how much it will cost to build an extension out from my craft room,  it still in the works and depending on the actual cost.  Or turning my downstairs garage into a big craft room.  Sometime we all go through these big dreams of wanting everything and fantasizing about it, LOL~ 
Anyhow I have a quick card to share, and the image comes from one of my favorite cartridge (Create a Critter).  Another one that is going into my stash box..   I'm also going to be super busy crafting this coming summer, I've got so many projects set up and so thankful to be getting my neighbor in helping me too.   Since school is out she wants to be my helper in anyway possible.  




5 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Shirl! What a sweet little lion and the background paper is perfection! I love the fun sentiment, too. :o) Best of luck with all of the house improvements/dreams... I hope everything comes out exactly as you'd love it to be. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love it! I know what you mean about summertime, I have been working in the garden, getting the pool set up and staying off of facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card.....I'm not 'lion'ing! Love that background paper....matches very well with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....This is so adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...