Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Pearls/Gems!

We are off with another brand new challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenge!   For this fortnight we are doing the theme " Pearls/Gems".   Since we have no sponsor on this challenge the DT members could create what they wanted.  I decided to use a digital image from Aurora Wings and she is called Forget Me Not!  I added my pearls for her earrings and a gem for her neck piece.   What do you think I think she looks gorgeous~ 



Blog Badge


For more inspiration be sure to hop by the blog and check out what the rest of the DT have for you..  We love  for you to join in and share your card or projects with those embellishments.    
Thanks for stopping  by~

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shirl.
    Hugs, Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colourng and I love the layout. Fabulous Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is a beauty Shirl the colours and image look amazing
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Shirl!!!
    Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweeeet image Perfect for the challenge ...........Lis DT CRC

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's beautiful Shirl. Your colours are gorgeous. Not sure if I told you I have had to open a new blogger as google plus messed with mine after I changed my background and all and I don't like the way the comments had to be made...the link to my new one is below and follow again to enter my candy.. Now I am getting robot thingies on everyone's blog where you have to match pictures up before you can publish a comment...can't win...xx
    { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Such a gorgeous image and I just love your pretty pearls and gems on this!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever idea to use the pearls and gem for jewellry! Claire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, she is gorgeous, Shirl!! You colored so beautifully!! The gems you added are so pretty!! This is spectacular!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so Beautiful!! Awesome coloring my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...