Thursday, April 7, 2016

Party Favors!

I finally got to finish off those party favors I said I was working on.   Here are 15 of them and I think those kiddies are going to love them.   These boxes were made to fit the size of the King size candy bar.  Will be going to the market tomorrow to buy them so I can deliver this to the recipient.   In fact they also can be filled up with all sorts of goodies even a pretty custom jewelry.  Well it's time to take off now and work on more of my graduation cards.
Be back soon~ 


7 comments:

  1. They are so fabulous, Shirl!! I love how you decorated them and the papers you used!! The kids will love these!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gift boxes! Love the balloon paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids will love them. They are sure to bring on the smiles. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic project Shirl love the papers bet they will so well received well done
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic! You decorated them perfect! Wow, you have been a busy bee!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute & fun!! Awesome goodies!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been one busy lady. These are awesome. The kids are going to love them. King size candy bars... YEA!!!
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...