Thursday, November 9, 2017

The end results of these bread boxes~

OMG~ was  this delish!  I had 15 of these delivered yesterday.   They were super moist and scrumptious..... I also made tags for them but it was to late to get a picture taken of them.  I'm doing these same boxes again for Christmas so I'll be sure to pay more attention on getting a complete photo of them again.   LOL!  Each bread was wrapped with orange tissue paper and of course tied with ribbon.   I'm glad everyone enjoyed them.    



8 comments:

  1. They look so pretty & yummy!! You did an awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm craving some banana bread!! These look so yummy, Shirl!! And you packaged them so beautifully!! I know the recipients loved these!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum Yum. I can smell it all the way over here. The presenttion is beautiful. Love your boxes.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful gift! I love these boxes!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy Shirl! I love this idea and so perfect for gift giving!
    Have a great day,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute bread boxes! Wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant project Shirl love those bread boxes and what is in them looks very tasty, well done
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...