Monday, June 27, 2011

To Someone Special!

This card was out of my element - too a break from the previous digi's that I have been inking up.
Their is no particular reason why I made this card, I just wanted to keep it handy in my card box so when I do need it at least I have it already made up... I try to keep an assortment of different occasional cards for those unexpected spur of the moments when you least expect something to occur...
I can't remember where I got this digi stamp from but I felt like inking it up.  Used my copic sketch markers and stamped out my butterfly and To Someone Special from Anita's collection, also used my spell binders for the border and added pearls on my butterfly.
Until  then - keep on crafting!
Toodles for now - be back tomorrow...
hugs :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Shirl....oooh very pretty. Love the border punch and butterfly. You're on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to make me cards like these for the "just-in-case" moments. Yep, never know when you're gonna need one. Great job Shirl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Shirl! I really love how you layered all of it and that gorgeous butterfly is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...