Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thinking of You!

Well the weekend is approaching here again, and for some it's a three-day weekend since Friday is a Holiday (Kamehameha Day) a State Holiday.  Here's a card I worked on yesterday but only now have a chance to post it.  Today I spent 3/4 of my day doing yard work, from pruning, mowing, and raking. So much for all that! 
Here's my card, I colored my digital with copics and Mementos markers, my stamp is Spring Emma and she was colored with copics, my sentiment is from the Hero Arts collection.


Thanks for stopping by have a great day /evening!
Big HUGS :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...