Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to You, Sending you Sunshine, Friends Forever!

Here is the three I finished off last night, been too busy to post it earlier.  So here it is, 1st we have Precious Moments singing Happy Birthday to you, 2nd we have Sending you Sunshine and 3rd Friends Forever.
She's inked up with copic sketch markers, sentiment I did from my computer.


She inked up with copic sketch markers and MS markers, sentiment I did from my computer


Both are inked up with copic sketch marker's and MS markers, sentiment from Hero Arts.
 I've got a bunch in my folder that are so adorable, will try to get them back out to you later this week.
But I find them fun to work with.
Until we meet again - have a blessed rest of the day!
Big hugs~

7 comments:

  1. Hey, those are really cute! Brenda's been creating with these too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How really cute and precious too! Love your presentation for the images and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Glad to see you using them all. I have a lot of stamps that I have yet to ink up and papers to use. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought I would stop by and see if everything in your comment area was okay, or if I confused you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious moments have always been a fav of mine and your cards are special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirl, you are on a roll. WHOA, those cards are super cute. Love 'em all. Now hoping my comment goes thru....having blogger issues again. Have a nice and crafty evening. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that you are creating with PM images... great minds think alike! wink, wink!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...