Friday, June 10, 2011

Mirror Mirror!

Happy Friday everyone~
Here's a cute story that I wanted to share with you all, last night we were invited to our friends house warming dinner.  And here was this little girl her name was Samantha and she's 4 years old.  Well after we all had dinner we all stood around the tables and talk about the good ole' times.  And here was little Samantha and she was sitting across both my HB and I and she had a little brush and a compact mirror.  And she kept saying Mirror, mirror on the wall, whose the fairest of them all.  And she had a big smile and said "ME".  We all clap our hands and said of course Samantha.  I thought this was the cutest thing she did, her mom said she always pretends in the mirror that she wants to be a princess.   So this morning I thought I would create a card and make this for Samantha.  She's the most darling thing at her age... So here's what I came up with!
Colored Farmer Tilda with copics , added paper roses. glued a octagon mirror by
( Darice) added pearls to pop it out,  printed the sentiment from my computer, and Wah La!
FYI - the mirror is a real glass mirror...
I can't get over this - it was surreal. 
Thanks for stopping by~
Happy weekend to you all.
Big Hugs :-_

1 comment:

  1. Aye Shirl, that is such a cute idea and card. Is that a real mirror? Samantha will love it.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...