Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lots of Layers Challenge at Milk Coffee Stamps!

Hello everyone I already had this posted on Monday April 23 and re-doing a repeat on this posting..
Since I'm using this same card for Milk Coffee Stamps - Lots of Layers Challenge that starts on April 26th.  All the info on this card can also be found on my previous posting too.


Entering this card in the following challenges:

Prairie Fairy Fridays - Anything with Flowers
Spectacular Sunday Challenge - Loaded with Layers
Little Darlings - Flowers

So hop on over to Milk Coffee Stamps and have fun playing along with us.. You are not required to use their digis but it would be really nice if you did.  The challenge is all about layers!  Hope to you see there soon....

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. she's so cute shirl! love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Shirl! I love the soft green you've used with the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty image and a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's absolutely gorgeous, Shirl! Wow, you have a way of making your images the centre of the card. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink and gray combo is divine!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. **dreamy sigh** I enjoyed the second look at this... it's exquisite! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...