Monday, April 30, 2012

You are Bee-tiful!

Happy Monday everyone!
This is a schedule post!  As you all know I'm out of town on vacay and won't be back until Friday May 4th.  Hopefully all my schedule posting will go through and blogger won't be mean to me... LOL!
Here is a digi I got from Di's Digi (Izzy and Bee) and you can get her here.

Recipe for my card:

 Spectrum Noir and copic markers, stickles,
Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots), spellbinders large ovals,
papers from Doodle Bug, sentiment computer generated.


Entering this card in the following challenge:

Critter Sketch Challenge - Sketch 113

Enjoy your day!
Many hugs~

11 comments:

  1. cute card Shirl...love the sketch you used and that little sentiment is too fun..great coloring..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I hope your having fun on your Vacation. Happy Happy Birthday my friend Shirl. I hope you have an Awesome Birthday.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!! Hope your having a GREAT vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Shirl!! Thank you so much for keep sharing with us even though you on your vocation!! You are the sweetest!! Love this image sO much!! Great and superb coloring!! Love the bright color selection. Enjoy your holiday!' big hugs, Tan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous shirl.really stunning colours and i love the fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! She is adorable and love the orange! Hope you're having a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, this is SO precious! I love all punny cards and this one is so adorable. The colors are so summery and warm, and the image delightful and so beautifully colored. Beautifully done as always, my friend! I'm so happy Blogger is being nice to you! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I miss this adorable card?? That image is so sweet, Shirl!! I just love this :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, love the sentiment & great take on our sketch! thanks for joining our sketch challenge this week over at Critter Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how fabulously cute!! Hope you had a spectacular time, Shirl!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...