Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Sky's the limit!

Happy Sunday everyone!

Their is a freebie digi at Gingerloft!
Here is a digi image ( Koala) from Gingerloft and their is a challenge going on too, so hop on by and check out and see what the rest of the DT members have created for this challenge.  
Don't forget you need to use the digi that is provided for this challenge, so what are you waiting for.
We all want to see what you can create with it....

Recipe for my card:
copic and Shinhan Twin markers, hand rolled roses, leaf from RAK(Dora),
spellbinders label twelve, computer generated sentiment
papers from K&C Co. Designer Mat Pad and glossy accents

Thanks for  taking a peek - hope to see you at the challenge.
Have a great day/evening..
hugs~

21 comments:

  1. Cute! Those are some beautiful roses.
    Happy Sunday!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirl,
    Great card,fab image and paper :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, cute little koala! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw so cute. It reminds me of a photo I have of a dear old friend of our family holding a koala. Thanks for the memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Koalas. This is so cute.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, so awesome, Shirl!! Koalas are my favorite!! And the roses are just gorgeous!! Love this!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute and I have held one once at the local zoo! Adorable card and I just love an Aussie image !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay Shirl this is stinkin cute... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card, the koala image is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice koala. TFS

    btw your a winner over on my blog. ;0)

    come claim your prize.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah this is such a cute card Shirl.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw so gorgeous shirl.fab colours and i love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This koala is a real cutie. Hope you're enjoying your vacay which includes some craft shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My dear friend, this is such a sweet card! I LOVE your sentiment pairing with the beautiful climbing koala. :o) Fantastic paper, sweet flowers, and of course another marvelous image. :o) Amazing work as always, Shirl!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your Koala! Great card:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is such a sweet koala - and I love the card you created

    ReplyDelete
  17. aww this is adorable...totally love that little panda...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute! Love the image and the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is amazing! Your rolled flowers are so beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...