Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hey there friend!

2nd post for today!

I must say I did some crafting today, I had some quality time which I really needed to get caught up with some outstanding projects that are coming up for posting soon.   I went a drift with this project, but it's so so gorgeous in real.   I will have this one hanged in my crafty wall, might have to stash it from my mom or daughter, LOL!  Knowing both of them they are going to ask for it or beg for me to make them one.  
The finish shadow box frame is 8 x 8 and it takes a 12 x 12 cardstock .  And the size is just perfect, so my head is spinning on making more of them.   




Ingredients on my frame:
Panda in the frame are from the Cricut Pagoda Cartridge.
Mama panda is cut at 3" and the babies at 2",
Panda on the right bottom corner is from Sister Stamps (Shin-Shin) and layered on 6 images to give it some dimension.  I used copic markers on that stamp.
Bamboo cut at 6" and 5"
sentiment - Stampin' Up 
Spellbinders die, ribbon and gems
papers - Basic Grey

Thanks for another peek!

14 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie, this is simply stunning, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is thee cutest! This is absolutely my most favorite project of yours. You will definitely have to hide from mom and daughter, unless you plan to make a bunch more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the pandas of this cart and love the little panda you have added ! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Shirl!! I love the pandas and the bamboo!! This is just fabulous!! It makes me smile!! Happy Monday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love this. Panda's are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with Niki G....It one of my favorite as well. The panda's are ADORABLE...Awesome job!
    Please join us at 2 Creative Chicks.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how adorable, Shirl!!! I adore shadow box projects and this is spectacular! Teh background is perfect and I adore those sweet pandas with all of my sappy heart. The trim is so gorgeous, too. This turned out so beautifully... you are right to be so excited about it! Fantastic project and design, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness, so so cute!!!! Love love love this panda!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is just ADORABLE,BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...