Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Craft Lovin' Challenge Blog!

Geer up it's time to celebrate 4th of July!  With this in toll The Craft Lovin' Challenge Blog will be celebrating with Challenge#3 ~ 4th of July/Independence Day!  Tabitha has another awesome digital paper set in her store and we will be showcasing them on our projects.



Here is my card for this challenge:

digi image / papers - Tabitha's Designs
tag/sentiment - My Creative Time
stickles, pearl 
Die-Namics and Spellbinders dies

Thanks for popping by!



14 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie this is just perfect, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Shirl!! The patriotic bear is so sweet!! The digital paper is awesome!! Fabulous card as always my friend!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous shirl.fab teddy and I love your colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bear and super colouring! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome 4th July card, love the way you colored the teddy bear!!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab coloring on that sweet bear and I love the dots! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another cutie here. The bear is adorable and the papers are fab. Hope you are having a fabulous Monday my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, how festively gorgeous! The sweet bear looks amazing.. so textural and proud to be an American! :o) I love the star corner detailing and of course the whimsically patriotic background. He's bubbling up with joy! It's always fun to see what you're up to, my dear friend. :o) This card is fabulous!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...