Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June's Paper Pumpkin Kit!

I was totally surprise to get this June's kit sooner for this month. LOL!  Yippee!  Anyhow if you like Stampin' Up products here's one cool kit to purchase.  It's quite a surprise because no one knows what will be coming in that cute red box. This month it's all about hexagons. The kit comes with everything except adhesive. Depending what the project is, usually cards are in a set of (4) plus with envelopes.. I haven't quite did May's one yet, it was a mini album and I haven't decided yet how to finish it up yet!
So onto my card - oops on the sentiment it went down a little crooked.




Here's what the kit look like!
Pardon the glare....




Ingredients used:
Paper Pumpkin June Kit - Hello to you.
added pop up dots
Yellow / red hearts are Stampin Up ink that I added on my own.

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful card - love the hexagons and the fab papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to receive a surprise kit of goodies in the mail! Your card came out beautifully with all those geometric shapes and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, love the colors my friends. Hope your having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors! oh I can't tell you how many cards I have made and the sentiment is a little off...sit a fab card! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hummm...interesting. Do you have to be a stampin' Up Demonstrator to get the kit? I have often thought about joining some sort of kit club that would come to my mailbox. It would be really fun in the winter.

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Shirl!! I love the hexagons and the hearts!! The papers are so pretty!! Awesome as always my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card!!! this is so my fave of yours Shirl!!! Its beautiful! hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This came out so fun! Love the colors and all the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the colours and the hexagons. I keep meaning to have a go using them. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Love Clairebears xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is cute! hexagons are everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this shirl.really stunning and funky design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card looks FANTASTIC with all the hexagons!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, this is so pretty, Shirl! I love those hexagons in so many lovely colors and patterns. Of course the hearts are my favorite. :o) Such a fantastic card and I'm so happy you received your kit earlier this month! Yay! :o) Wonderful job with it, my friend! :o) I hope you have a sparkly night!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool card. I love hexagons 'cuz they fit together like a honeycomb. Your card was worth the investment of the kit. Great job!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...