Saturday, June 8, 2013

Crafty Friends Bingo Challenge!

Happy weekend everyone~
Today starts Crafty Friends Challenge 2 and also my first posting for this blog.  We are challenging you in a bingo this time around.
Use any row from the bingo board, either horizontally, vertically or diagonally. So plenty of choices for you !


We are sponsored this time by
 
We have some awesome inspiration from a few of the GDT and also the ladies from Team 2 of Crafty Friends, so be sure to hop back  here and check them out!
Here is my card for this challenge, my image is a bit peculiar due to a bit of issues getting my first image to print out correctly from the team.  So I chose a digi image of my own and played along with the bingo challenge.  I went with Pink,Pearls and Flowers!


Recipe used:
digi image - Digi Stamp Boutique(shutter window)
papers - from my stash file and I also paper piece the curtain and did my own valance.
EK tool - scallop punch on the valance
sentiment - from the set of shutter window
copic markers, pearls

Hope you can join in, pretty simple challenge to have fun with.

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your crafty weekend!



27 comments:

  1. Great card Shirl.

    Love that cat xxx

    Traceyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so cute
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image of the kitty is ADORABLE!!! Love it!
    Super Cute card! Love it again!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun inspiration for a project. Your card came out beautifully. I really like pink, pearls, flowers and kitties!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Shirl, so so cute! Have a great weekend my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so stinkin adorable, Shirl!! That little guy is so sweet!! I love the window scene and the beautiful flowers!! Fabulous card my friend!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh your card is so darn cute! I like your valance!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely sweet card - what a cute kitty :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable my friend! I love the kitty :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card, love the shutters and the cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute! Love that darling little kitty peeking out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  15. sweet image, shirl! sounds like a fun challenge. happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh Shirl, this is the cutest card ever! I love the adorable scene:) Your coloring is awesome and always so fun to visit! Your card is fabulous!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Shirl I adore this little cutie, his little face is such a happy one, the window scene is terrific, super card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Shirl, I like the sweet cat image, the flower baskets and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Owwww very very sweet, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cutie and great work on the valance! Have a great Sunday! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such an adorable window scene card. Love the little kitty. Hoping you are having a great weekend sweetie.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. so gorgeous shirl.stunning pretty design and I love the sweet kitty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Shirl, this is such a sweet card! I'm a kitty lover, so I couldn't be more in love with that precious furbaby. The window scene is gorgeous and I LOVE those polka dot curtains! Beautifully done once again, my dear friend. I hope you're having a happy weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable little kitty card. Love it my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute scene/image! I love cats! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...