Tuesday, June 21, 2011

DQ - Buster Bar Anyone?

2nd post for today- didn't have time to post it early had a bunch of house chores and errands to do this afternoon.  So much for those petty stuff.   Anyway it was pretty humid today on the BIsland and I decided to play around with my scraps and this is what I came up with.  This is a fun card and although it is also one of my faves.. Who doesn't like Buster Bars!  Enjoy~

DQ - Buster Bar



I embossed the brown CS, used my scallop punch to punch out the corner like someone took a big bite out of it, for the stick I just cut a scrap of beige CS and shaped it  like a Popsicle stick added a ribbon and did the sentiment on the computer.
Well enjoy!
Toodles for now, hugs to ya all!


3 comments:

  1. Good morning Shirl,
    Ummm, what a yummy card. Looks like today will be a HOT day....makes me want to eat a Buster Bar. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! makes me want to get me some ice cream now... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fun and 'yummmy' card too!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...