Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pocket Full of Flowers!

2nd post for today ~ Woo Hoo!
Here's a simple card that I made and I thought this was kinda cute to put together.  I cut a 11 x 5 inch CS and scored it on the horizontal  2 1/2 x 6 3/4.  Fold along score lines and I used double-sided sticky tape to form a 4 1/4 x 5 inch pocket.  Adhere bottom edge of pocket in the same manner.  You can use your imagination the way you want to decorate the front..  For the insert card I cut a 4 x 5 1/2 inch CS and another piece 3 3/4 x 5 1/2  to put on the front.  This one I added felt flowers, did my border with MS punch and added gross ribbon and pearls to pop it out.





Until we meet again - thanks for stopping by~
Big HUGS :-)

5 comments:

  1. Wow Shirl, you're on a roll. Both of your cards are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the design!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and very pretty and in my favorite color too! Have a great Kam day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty design Shirl, love your MS punch! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, love the soft colours, blooms and lace :)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...