Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Nugget Boxes!

Hello peeps!
It's been a while since my last posting, LOL!   Been very busy and still trying to play catch up since been back from our vacation.    Here are some nugget boxes I made for a request to be given to some teacher's for Christmas..   It actually took me like 2 hours to cut, score and wrap those yummies.    Easy peasy! 

They hold (3) Hershey nuggets in each box.
The rest was using some scraps from last years Christmas dp that I had.




9 comments:

  1. You are a speedy, crafty elf! Those treat boxes are very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job!! Love giving gifts like these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so beautiful, Shirl!! They make perfect gifts!! I love the papers you used!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty treats my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful treat boxes! Fab idea! TFS

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...