Sunday, December 13, 2015

Desk calendar!

Happy Sunday everyone~
Another quick post to share a desk calendar that I made to give someone for a thank you gift.   I'm very close to a kumu (hula) teacher here on the island and he buys a lot of my beef jerky and I wanted to give him something in appreciation.  As of today  until Monday I'm prepping on getting my beef jerky's made for deliveries on Tuesday.   Hubby is helping me out so that is a plus. .  Will try to get my other thank you gifts posted up later during the week.  



Toodles for now~

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty calendar and a great thank you gift idea! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Shirl!! I love the sweet image!! You colored her beautifully!! This is so fabulous!! What an awesome gift it is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful gift. Adorable image!
    Yum! on the beef jerky!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous desk calendar! Awesome gift Shirl!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and that adorable image! TFS

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...