Saturday, October 31, 2015

Anything Goes!

Happy Sunday peeps~
Today we are sharing a extra challenge that the DT members over at Craft Rocket Challenge decided to play along with the theme " Anything Goes"... For this fortnight we are sharing some of the cutest images from Fabrika Fantasy that you can check out here!  The DT members were split in half on this challenge and so today I'm showing you what I created with my image which is called Happy Chipmunk!  Isn't he stinkin' cute.  I did a double  reverse version of the image to create my card.....


Thanks for peeking in, I hope this card made you smile today....LOL!

11 comments:

  1. They are soooo cute! Yes, it did make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute & fun!!
    Happy Halloween!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Shirl and the great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation Shirl. What a cute image and I do love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the cutest little rodents ever. good job.........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting idea and great coloring! And the chipmunks give everyone a good mood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It definitely made me smile, Shirl!! The chipmunks are so sweet!! I love how you did a reverse version!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you flipped the image so they look like they are chatting over their acorn. Fab Card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWE!! Shirl, these guys are just as CUTE as can be!! :) I do love the acorn they seem to be sharing! They remind me so much of those Chippendale character cartoons!! So funny!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...