Monday, October 19, 2015

Working on some upcoming card sets!

Happy Monday everyone~
It's been crazy busy again, I've been working on some card sets some of them were previously posted  but now I need to start working on the card holders for them.

This particular set was made this morning so I wanted to share it with you all.  I have a deadline to get them all completed so I may be M-I-A for just a while until I can play catch up with the rest of everything .  So this will be short until I return back...



13 comments:

  1. ohh!! is it already that time?! Looks like you'll be having some fun getting these all snug in their new home. These are very pretty. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so gorgeous!! I love the designs and the pretty papers!! Good luck with your projects my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all just gorgeous Shirl.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab makes Shirl.....sounds like you're busy, busy, busy!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards! Love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful Shirl. Love the Papers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful set of cards my friend..
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are gorgeous Shirl such lovely design and colours
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards and papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute designs! The paper is beautiful and just saw the holder to....just a fabulous gift set! Love it Shirl!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...