Friday, October 16, 2015

Must have 3 embellishments!

Happy Friday peeps~
It's another new challenge over at Creative Corner Challenge!  For this fortnight Team Jess is doing the theme " 3 embellishments".  For this challenge we are sponsored by:




Here is my image I chose by the sponsor for this challenge~
I did a little cowboy scene, I really like how cute that lil' cowboy is, LOL!
My 3 embellishments are: boot charm, twine for the rope and buttons.


For more inspiration be sure to hop back to the blog and check out what the rest of the DT crew have for you....
We love to see what you can create with this challenge~  See you back here on our next challenge~ 

6 comments:


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...