Thursday, October 29, 2015

Picnic Baskets for a baby shower!

Happy day peeps~
Here's another completed project that I did for another customer that is having a baby shower this weekend.   The recipient whose hosting the baby shower wanted everything in pink & browns.   They are boxed up and ready for delivery tomorrow, they have no idea and left the designing entirely on me to have it completed .  I hope when she picks it  up at the store she is going to love it or list  it.....LOL!  Yes,  and the mother to be as you can tell are having a girl and with the theme  " Sugar n Spice". 

I know I would love it, it's just so pretty in real verses the picture.





Now it's time to pick up the mess and start working on my next project....

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Shirl, you did an amazing job!! These are so fabulous!! I love the pink and brown!! The design is so beautiful!! She will adore these!! Have a great evening my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giirrrlll...you are just 2 talented! Wow!

    Hugs,
    Chriss - Scrappin With Chriss and Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, sugar and spice NICE! Your customer will be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could she not love these?! They are so adorable and such a fun color combination! Fabulous work my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirl, This is just darling!! Love the sweet tags and I absolutely adore the darling picnic baskets.
    Awesome job my friend!! She will love it!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you have been a busy lady. They are fabulous. Love the pink and brown. Very creative.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous, Shirl! I have no doubt they were well-received... they are darling and a beautiful reflection of the sweet theme! Lovely work. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...