Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Craft Rocket Spooky Challenge!

Hi ya peeps~
We are back with our 2nd challenge over at Craft Rocket  Challenge!   For this fortnight we are doing the theme " Spooky".    The DT has put together an amazing showcasing on this challenge, be sure to stop by the blog and check it out!   We love for you to join in and share what you made recently.   Can you believe that Halloween is just right around the corner, yikes! 

Anyway off to my card, I hope you think this is spooky enough... That witch looks like she 's brewing up to no good....LOL! I think my intentions was coloring her that way too.... haha!!



Thanks for stopping by - 

17 comments:

  1. This is one of the best witches I have ever seen she is so life like! A Fabulous Card. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun Halloween card! Love that witch image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is certainly spooky, what a great image! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this fun scene you've created for this spooky witch!! :) Really fun colors and design here Shirl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome, Shirl!! The witch is spooky and fabulous!! I love your coloring!! It really looks like a foggy, eerie night!! So fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun scene! Spooky but cute!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one cranky looking witch. I love the background you created

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is scary good job............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really spooky card and love the witch! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a spooky card! that witch is amazing~still a little creepy but I love it, lol!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fangtastic spooky card Shirl love that image she is the perfect witch fab background.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...