Monday, April 18, 2011

A Farewell To My GF!

Hello everyone~
A little late in posting for today - spent my better part of the day with my GF and her family.  They are moving back to California to help a family member who recently lost their dad.  Here's a card that I made for her and also for her little boy who will be turning two this coming Saturday.

The HB card was made with my cricut using the Doodlecharms cartridge. The BD card was scraps of paper that I just quickly put together added a little bling, the flower I made out of felt and I just added stickles to bring it out.
Enjoy the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...