Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So Who Is This Mysterious Rebecca Bonbon?

Hello Everyone~
Last week before I left for my vacation my GD-3 asked if I could paint her bedroom and that she wanted a Rebecca Bonbon room.   So I asked my daughter who the heck is Rebecca Bonbon?  So I did some researching on the web and found out that this Rebecca Bonbon is HK's cousin.  The creator of HK (Yuko Shimizu) also created Rebecca Bonbon a French Bulldog and another new character Angel Sugar Cat.  Well that's how behind I am keeping up with the latest fad.  Her products are sold at KMart and Sears!  Her BD is coming up this Saturday and her birthday theme is LEGO'S, because it was too late to re-change everything we bought for her party we are going to leave it at that.  But.... my daughter ordered her complete bed set and it came in yesterday.  Rebecca Bonbon is the cutest thing next to HK.. So I am working on her project for her bedroom and will be sharing that with all of you soon.  For all of you who have not met Rebecca Bonbon yet here she is...


Have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. didn't know who that was either... lol! happy birthday to your GD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't recall seeing this one around. Can't wait to see what you do with your GD's bedroom!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...