Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Birthday Gift for my GD-3!

Well, this was a big challenge for me, I spent all day yesterday trying to sketch out HK new cousin Rebecca Bonbon a (French Bulldog).  I went over to my daughter's house after the girls went to school and took a photo of this picture off the cover of her new bedspread that is part of her BD gift.  I'm not an artist but it took me several attempts, wasting a bunch of copy papers before I could get this to look like her in this  picture.  Introducing Rebecca Bonbon.

Well this is what it turned out to become, after spending countless hours until late last night to complete this project. 

Because I ran out of copics - black  I had to use my MS (ebony) to finish coloring the picture. Added  stickles to bring out the flowers, buttons, & Petaloo flowers.  The photo frames will be going up on her bedroom wall after I get it painted in a couple of weeks. The color theme of her room will be pink/black/white because that is what Rebecca Bonbon colors are.  Her bedroom wall is going to be painted a pale pink.  Afer her BD this coming weekend will be starting to strip her bedroom and moving everything out into their playroom. (OMG what another nightmare this is going to be!!!!)

Here's also a money holder gift card I made for her:

I made this money holder a little bigger that usual, did a 8 x 9 instead.  Scored it 2" x 5 1/2 ".
Used my Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots), Petaloo (Fushia ) flowers and inserted the center with a brad eyelet.
Well it's now time to finish cleaning up the mess I made in my craft room.  Until my next adventure - have a great day!

2 comments:


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...