Saturday, October 22, 2016

Concertina Fold Card and the "FINALE"~

Pre-post~  
So here it is my last item on my birthday project and the completion of it.  Being that I just made the box at the very last minute to put all the goodies in I just need to finish up the top cover and her tag and it will be done.  LOL! I was going to put everything in a cello bag and changed my mind at the very last minute..  BTW the box is a 6 x 6 with a 3" depth, easy peasy to make with just (2) 12 x 12 card stock and dp.    I think I will be making a lot of these boxes for the holidays up head, perfect for some homemade cookies or any type of goodies, it really holds a lot.  Imagine just cut out the top cover add your window sheet and dress it up.  Wah lah!   I'm sure you can make yours just as prettier too~  
I think she is going to enjoy having this on her desk.   It really wasn't hard to put together, the letters were cut at 2" they are in the colors she loves, lots of possibilities and perfect for any gift for any occasion.    





11 comments:

  1. M-m-m-m what a yummy set. Love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty!! I love the entire owl gift set!!Wonderfully done!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Shirl, what an amazing gift set!! The card is the perfect finishing touch!! I love the design!! She will adore all of these!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh hun what an utterly beautiful gift set I love it brilliant idea hun love hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOE!! Amazing gift set Shirl! Fun colors and I really like to unique fold!! Super fun!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome gift set! I love how it spells out her name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute and the box to hold everything is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is a fantastic gift!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    Scrappin With Chriss and Lou

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a awesome and yes beautiful gift set You can tell a lot of work and love went into it. She is going to flip for sure.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...