Thursday, October 27, 2016

Triple Stamping Pop Up Panel Card~

Pre-post!
This was my first time I attempted to play along with design - but not bad for my first try!  LOL~ I could see making more of them.   Actually the panels inside can be to any size you want them to be.  After playing along with the variations I like having them a little bit more smaller.  This one is 2 1/4 x 3 1/4!  You just have to make sure that the width of the mechanism is the same as the width of the panel connector. 
oops - didn't realize my work desk had all that crap in the background......






Entering in the following challenges:
Southern Girl - Pop it Up
Through the Purple Haze - Favorite Color Combo



    

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing, Shirl!! The front triple-stamped panel is absolutely gorgeous!! The inside is spectacular!! Wow!! Love this!! You are so creative!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design that turned into a beautiful card. I still have the file for a card you created years ago. Looking forward to see more of these from you.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! Love that fancy fold card design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pretty paper & fun design! Gorgeous card.
    This is AWESOME my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation Shirl love the card fold also the lovely images and colours a wonderful make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! Those blue flowers are so pretty! Love the fold on your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, Shirl, this is one fold I can do and love it. Love your triple stamping and funny enough I was only looking at a tut yesterday on 'how to' so your card has turned out gorgeous. Must give this a try too along with your pocket card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and love the inside! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this hun super fold,so creative and beautiful colours love hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...