Monday, October 17, 2016

My Kitty Bee Design Spotlight today~

Hello peeps~
I'm on the spotlight today from Kitty Bee Design Team with another fun image to share! Today I have Happy Halloween Bitty -  I made (25) of these lollipop treat holders using this cute digital image.   A great friend of mines asked if I could whip something up for her daughter's 5th grade class.  Well this is what I came up with.   





I hope this inspires you to get your Halloween crafting done soon, don't forget to check out Kitty Bee Designs etsy shop you just might find something you like there.

Until then - see you back here next month...... 

10 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable!! I love the image!! Fun Halloween tags my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! The kids will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lollipop treat holders are adorable! Love the cute image:)
    Hve a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these gorgeous colours, such stunning work.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous,fab makes.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Shirl these are brilliant a fangtastic Halloween project well done
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Halloween treat bags are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute lollipop holders!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super duper cute my friend. I know the class loved them.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...