Friday, March 18, 2016

All white + one more color!

Happy Friday peeps!
Team Jess is back with another new challenge over at Creative Corner Challenge.   For this fortnight we are doing the theme " All white + one more color".   Easy peasy huh!
We have no sponsor for this challenge so again the DT members could create what ever they wanted.  Here is my pocket card that I made and already have someone to give it too, LOL!   

We love to see what you can create with this challenge so come and share them with the rest of the DT members at the challenge.. For more inspiration be sure to check out what the rest of the members have for you.. Until our next challenge - keep on crafting and will see you all back here real soon...

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Shirl!
    Love those flowers!
    Happy Friday...hope you have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Shirl!!! I love the pretty flowers~dies?
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous card Shirl.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the two color combo you used! Just beautiful and those flowers look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Shirl, this is stunning!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pretty design!! Gorgeous card my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and gorgeous colours...love seeing your creations..xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shirl, I love the flowers and the color combination!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...