Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Feathers and /or Fur Challenge~

Hello peeps~
We are back from Craft Rocket Challenge~  For this fortnight we are doing the theme " Feathers and / or Fur" .  I love animals of all nature so this was fun to do.   I grabbed one of my oldies from my files from Digi Stamp Boutique.   Since we didn't have a sponsor for this challenge the DT members could create anything they wanted.... We love to see your feathery or furry creations so come on by and share them with the rest of us on this challenge:

Blog Badge


Thanks for stopping by will see you all back here again real soon! 

14 comments:

  1. He's very cute without being sickly sweet - Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fab image and details,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I like how this looks like a pocket shape. Really fun card Shirl. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable. Hope you have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute puppy . Nice card....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shirl, this is a real cutie, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute & fun!! sweet image!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. That puppy is so cute and I love the rounded bottom corners on your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, Shirl!! The image is absolutely adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Shirl I am in love with that cute little doggy he is totally adorable a super card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable card. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...