Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Tall milk carton box!

Well here is my matching box to my peek a boo card that I posted up the day before.. I did a tall milk carton box and it can hold a pretty perfume bottle or even quite a bit of treats for that special person.   Another quick and easy project to do using up the left over scraps and a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock for the box.   



And here are my two spoiled brats: Taco & Mimi - they just love hanging out together!


Thanks for peeking in - enjoy your crafty day~

6 comments:

  1. I love the gift box you made to match your lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great treat box and matching card! The die cuts are so cute and I love the color combo. Enjoyed seeing the photo of your pets too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous box Shirl a perfect matching set love the colours you have used. Taco and Mimi are adorable
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Shirl, the box is gorgeous!! What an amazing gift set it makes paired with the beautiful card!! Love them my friend!! And Taco and Mimi are so sweet!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gift set is absolutely Stunning my friend!!
    Hi Taco & Mimi..lol
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful gift set. I love the green with the black. OMG I remember when you got Taco and now you have 2. They are precious.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...