Sunday, March 6, 2016

Botanical Garden in a box holder!

Hello peeps!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I'm just popping in to share a box holder that I rigged up so it could hold some flowers and leaves like it's in a vase.    I didn't want to go with those folded card boxes so I played around with some junky papers at first, until I got the way I wanted it to look.   The end results ended up begin too perfect at least I can make (2) boxes out of one 8 1/2 x 11 card stock.   Then I cut (2) 1/2 in strips and adhered it to the inside of the box to hold my leaves and flowers.  So here's the first one, of course this one will be sitting on my computer stand.  As you can tell I took a snap shot and the background is looking out through my picture window at the back of my property... Another gorgeous and hot day on the island....I'm cutting up a bunch of other flowers in different shades of colors with my big shot so that is the time consuming part... The box is super easy to put together.   I have a few that I want to make to give away as some thank you gifts.   So will get them posted up as soon as I get them together.



Thanks for peeking in - enjoy your crafty moments

9 comments:

  1. oh my word this is so totally cute.. very creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Shirl, this is stunning!! I love the flowers!! They look amazing!! I love the view out the window, too!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your box/vase and flowers are gorgeous! They will make great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fabulous! Love the pretty view from your window too! Hope you have a wonderful day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...you have a friend...ah..hum...that needs cheering up and would love to get one of these boxes! I like the view from your window too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is beautiful! The flowers are gorgeous Shirl!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...