Thursday, January 31, 2013

A R.A.K. for a sweet friend!

Happy Thursday everyone~
And again thank you so much everyone out in blogland, congrats to all my winner(s).   
Now, I have a little something that I wanted to show you all that I made for another sweet blogging friend that I've never met but always stopped by her blog because she has the cutest stamps and shares all the templates that she makes with her projects.  I commented on her blog, because what she had posted my daughter would of loved it because of the cute stamp.  By surprise she emailed me and said she would send it to me for my daughter, so I thanked her for it and sent her back my addy.  Well I received my package and she also sent me the stamp set, I was so very happy to receive that happy mail... It brought tons of smiles to both me and my daughter... So in return I made her something so she can place it on her crafting table so she will remember me by.
For personal reasons, I will not forward her name or blog, I will let her do it on her end if she wants to share it....
So for my gift to her this is what I made:
FYI I used paint to scratch her name off, love that program...



Back pack, post it note holder with pen,
goodie treat bag

A thank you card!
Thank you my sweet friend~ hope you enjoy them!

14 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift set, I think she love it very much.
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Shirl. I'm sure your friend will like this as well! Enjoy your day!

    ~Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set! I'm sure she'll treasure it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure that she adored them :-) They are fabulous Shirl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shirl, this is such a sweet gesture that she is sure to love! :o) Your gifts to her are gorgeous! I love the colors and the beautiful paper. The sunshiny mat layers are the perfect choice. What a stunning set, my friend. So many goodies that she will get so much enjoyment out of. She will be so excited to receive this surprise from you. :o) I hope you're having a wonderful day!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty thank you set. It is amazing how many sweet and thoughtful people you meet thru blogging

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous gift set, Shirl!! The designs are so beautiful!! The paper is fabulous!! What a sweet gesture for a sweet gesture!! She will love these!! Have a great evening my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is super sweet, what a Gorgeous Gift Set this is. Love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome Shirl!!! I know your friend will LOVE it!! GREAT colors and beautiful papers!!!
    thanks so much for sharing and have a GREAT night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!!! Love all the color choices and so sweet of you to be sending this to your blogland buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so wonderful! I love the way you've designed this and she I'm sure will be totally delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute set.She will fall back seeing this her hands.love the yellow.Have to try this backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Shirl

    Blogland is such a lovely place .. .. sound like you have struck up a nice friendship.

    I am sure your gifts will be well loved. They are gorgeous.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this set! So sweet of you...she will definitely love it to show your appreciation!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...