Thursday, January 31, 2013

I have the Winner'(s) list!

First of all I want to thank everyone that made my 400 follower's list possible. It's been a pleasure meeting so many new friends through blogland.  Crafting is my passion and I will love to take it to the next level where ever that journey will take me..
I have my following winner's and I wish I could give everyone something but don't give up they will be more candy coming up sooner than you think.  
So here we go with my grand prize winner:

       done                                               Wowzers...only 36 more to go...You are almost there! :)
Congrats Jessica Shelton you are my grand prize winner!

Here are 6 more winner's "YES" you read right!  Big 6!!

(1)#22   Sherrie K.  done
   
(2) #54   Beckie     done

(3)#35   Gail
(4)#66   Marcia
(5)#25  Cely      done
(6)#71Robin   done
All (7) Winner'(s) please email me your addy you will have 3 days to claim your prize or I will pull another round.  #1 through #6  you will all have a little surprise....

Thank you and congratulation to each and everyone of you!








16 comments:

  1. Congrats Jessica and all the winners!! Enjoy your goodies!! And congrats Shirl on 400!! Happy Thursday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Shirl, congrats to you and yay to all the winners! Super fun!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO for all the winners! Congratulations to you, Shirl!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I stopped over to congratulate you for Reaching 400! and what a nice surprise to see a long list of winners! Thank You So Much Shirl and Here's to another 400 in no time!!! Hugs!
    :O)
    Jessica B

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! i'm a winner! i never win anything :) LOL thanks girlie and congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. not sure if my comment went through. :( stupid blogger! congratulations on reaching 400, shirl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners and Congrats to you for reaching 400 followers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Shirl & congrats to all your winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on reaching 400!!Yiippee!!Congrats on all the winners!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the lucky winners, WooHoo!! And thanks for the wonderful chance Shirl.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the lucky winners! :o) Enjoy your new goodies, ladies! (And congrats again on reaching 400, Shirl! Woohoo!)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Jessica! Congrats to all the other winners too...how exciting! I am off to email you Shirl!
    Thanks so much:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy ladies! Congratulations to you to Shirl, so many more people to see your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAY!! Congrats on 400!! So exciting!! Congrats to the winners too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH wow! Thanks so much!!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...