Sunday, January 6, 2013

Another Birthday Card!

MY BLOG CANDY HERE!

It's time to replenish my stash box - so in between my DT projects I'm also working on some cards to refill my stash with..  If you recalled I made those magazine holders  toward the ending of last year, well I gave lots of my cards I made to put in there as gifts for Christmas.  So now I have to add back in what I took, so you will be seeing a lot of assortments coming through on my postings. I'm so happy that all those cards from last year went into good uses and all the ones I gave enjoyed them too.  I made a bunch of those magazine holders and going through my files I forget to take so many pictures of them along with their pretty wrappings.  
This year I plan to be more organized, I have a bunch of orders  so I will be making more of those holders for birthday gifts and the upcoming holidays.   Lot's of my family members and close friends want them to give away as gifts too.   So I will be starting this year will lots of crafting ~ yippee!  So just a tip if you can't sell what you make for any Craft Fair's just bundle them up and put them in some pretty box, other's will enjoy having them as gifts.  
So here is a birthday card using a freebie from Sliekje (Angelique) is a sweetheart in sharing a bunch of her digital images.  


Recipe for my card:
Spectrum Noir and copic markers
gems, stickles
papers from Doodlebug
sentiment - My Crafty Spot


Thanks for peeking in!
Enjoy your crafty moments~


18 comments:

  1. Awh... Cute card! Love the designer paper you used in the background and that sweet birthday bear image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet! love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Shirl!! The birthday bear is adorable!! And the background paper is so fun!! What an awesome card my friend!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet paper and cute image, lovely card, have a fab Sunday, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a fabulous card..love the paper choice all the colouring is fabulous... and design is fab too sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card and such wonderful paper. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is sooo ADORABLE Shirl!that little bear is too CUTE and I LOVE the great background paper,Have a great evening my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too sweet.love the colors and pattern paper.And yes birthdays cards are always a must in our stash of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is so cute. Love the little bear image my friend. I hope you had a wonderful weekend and a wonderful Crafty week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww I love that paper! super cut card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute! Love the DP and the cake pops! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so super cute! the background paper is adorable. and he has cake pops! he's so trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so gorgeous shirl.fab bear and i love your backing paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is precious~ I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i need to be organized too! this is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so adorable, my dear friend! You'll have another batch whipped up in no time... you're so perfectly crafty like that. :o) The paper is so sweet and I just adore that stamp. How fabulous that he's carrying sparkly cake pops! Hehe! I love it. This will be such a blessing. Beautifully done, Shirl! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...