Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's LilyAnn!

My blog candy here! ( I'm just about there at my 400 follower) I won't just have 1 lucky winner but   several winners)....surprise surprise!

I finally got to play with Lily Ann, she was a freebie at The Stampin Chef and it's a new blog site.  I missed out on their first challenge so now I made the effort to play along on the second challenge.. The theme is "Love, and you are not required to use their images but since I already had her when she first came out I decided to pretty her up...
Here's introducing LilyAnn~


Recipe for my card:
LilyAnn - The Stamping Chef
tag/sentiment - My Creative Time
Papers - Imaginisce
Spellbinders hexagon die, gems
Distress Ink - Tim Holtz
Copics and Spectrum Noir markers
Flourish die - Chrry Lyn Designs

Entering this card in the following challenge:
The Stampin Chef - Love
Nut Crafters - Cute and Girly
Pennys' Paper Crafty - One for the girls

14 comments:

  1. What a cute and very pink card!!! love that paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very cute! Love the pattern of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it to 400 :) and such a pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a pretty card! Thank you for playing along with TSC! And so fun you used Lilly Ann! =D

    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Shirl, fab job on the coloring!! Love the paper too and the MB flourish! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Shirl, this is so sweet! I love the little cutie pie and the gorgeous Cheery Lynn die! (yay!) :o) The paper is so pretty... I love that it incorporates so many beautiful patterns. :o) Wonderful love card, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous shirl.fab pretty image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely creation. The background paper is super. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute.I will have to check that site out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another cutie! Love the soft colors and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is gorgeous hun...

    Thanks for playing along at Nutcrafters this fortnight and good luck!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...