Monday, January 21, 2013

Blog Makeover!

MY BLOG CANDY HERE!

Hello all my crafty friends!
Just wanted to share with you on my new and  I hope final blog makeover!  LOL!  Are you tired of your blog look and seen so many with the same identical blog patterns like yours.    Well my blogging buddy Candace from Paper Crafts by Candace can give you a new up do.  For more info and cost hop on over to her blog and shoot her an email.   Thank you Candace love her quality and professional ideas in putting my makeover together....

Paper Crafts by Candace



If you haven't been to her blog, go check it out she has some amazing projects that will inspire you.   You can also mentioned that I sent you over to inquire on getting a blog up do.   

Oh by the way my button also has changed you still can keep the old one or if you want to change it just grab it and re-do it!  :)

Thanks for stopping by and peeking through~

23 comments:

  1. Thanks Shirl! Your blog looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...It looks fabulous, Shirl! One of my all-time favorite color combinations! In fact, my daughter chose these colors for her upcoming wedding! Candace did a great job!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, Shirl! Love the colors and the two birdies are super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look, Shirl!! The colors are gorgeous and the birds are so sweet!! It looks fabulous!! I snagged your new button!! Have a great evening my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, love the little birdies!! great new look and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your NEW Look!ADORABLE!!Grabbed your new button!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG This is Awesome. I absolutely Love the NEW Look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shirl, this is gorgeous!!! I love the colors, the whimsical design, and every tiny detail. The embossed trim is stunning, too. Such a sweet and cheerful design.. beautifully done! :o) Enjoy your happy new home! :o) I'll be grabbing your new button tonight!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...I really should change my blog but I am broke! Love your new look, especially the little bee on the bottom!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new blog look is great! Good job by Candace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the great new look Shirl!the color is BEAUTIFUL!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so AWESOME!!! So happy for you. I love the dottie emboss look on the scallop frame. Great work

    Thank you for sharing

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!! This looks awesome!!!! FAB job Candace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shirl, it looks great, love the colors! I'll grab your button in the morning I'm using my phone and haven't quite figured out how to do that :)
    Hope you had a fabulous day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colors and the design Shirl. I think you should keep this one. lol!! ;)
    Love the birds too. Well done and thanks for sharing!!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your new blog looks terrific, she did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous job Candace! Love your new look Shirl!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So super cute.love the scalloped border it pops out so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Shirl, this is absolutely delightful! Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous new look - love the colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love, love, LOVE the new look!!!!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...