Monday, January 7, 2013

You're the Best!

MY BLOG CANDY HERE!

Happy Monday everyone~
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and some crafty moments in  your in crafty space..
Here's a quick card I made got this cute free digi  Rhino ending of December and finally playing catch up with putting my cards together.. This is from The Stamping Chef and they have some  cute images there too.  This will be added into my stash box too and  this will also make a cute Valentine's card.  I used Shinhan twin markers and Sakura gel pen for the heart, papers from Basic Grey, Fiskars grass punch, vintage tag from My Creative Time, Spellbinders die, rhinestone and sentiment from Hero Arts.



Thanks for stopping by~
Enjoy your new week and some crafty moments!

Entering this card in the following challenge:
The Stamping Chef - Celebrations

19 comments:

  1. Aaaww so sweet!! Thank you for using a TSC digi and entering our challenge =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, I love it
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Shirl! A rhino is such a unique image and so fun to see!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute is this rhino...super cute card..love it..

    Happy Monday Shirl..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, Shirl!! The rhino is absolutely adorable!! What a fun card my friend!! Have a wonderful evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! Your card made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun image! would be great for a boy's card!! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Shirl! I love the rhino and the pretty background paper!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww.....look at him....guess he ain't as tough as we thought! LOL! such a sweet image, Shirl! love the bg paper too! And i think the sentiment is just perfectly paired with the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is soooooo cute Shirl! LOVE the image!!!
    Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww that little Rhino is Adorable. Love it my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The rhino at the zoo looks so smelly and bumpy but yours is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, how adorable is this rhino?! (That's not something I get to say very often!) ;) I love it! How sweet with the heart and I love the sentiment you paired it with. :o) The background paper is perfect! Someone will be so tickled to receive this! Marvelous as always, my dear friend! :o) I hope you're having a beautiful week!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so gorgeous shirl.fab design and i love the cute rhino :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute design - love the image and that backing paper:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw!! Super cute design, love the cute rhino, love the way you designed the whole look. Great job on this, Shirl!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The rhino is a cutie, love it! The pattern paper is perfect!!! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...