Monday, January 11, 2016

Bloomin' Heart~

A short post to share a card that I just finished off, working on different sentiments and changing up the colors so I can replenish my stash box.   Loving this new die that I just bought along with some matching stamps. It's prettier in real, it didn't real pop off my posting, but I added some wink of stella to the flowers for some shine and it didn't quite show it on the photo.  Ugghhh!


I'll get the other's posted in between some other projects I'm working on at the moment....
Until then see you back here soon~

11 comments:

  1. Love the pretty flowers and sentiment.Simply Beautiful!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! i love the color combo. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Shirl!! I love the heart die!! It looks amazing!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love that heart shaped die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blooming heart is just gorgeous Shirl.
    Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, such a lovely colour combo and die Shirl....and....guess who used her cricut today...are you in the cricut club where you can connect it all to your computer....it's awesome..xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card.. I love that die you used..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Shirl! Great color combination!I am waiting for that die~just ordered it and can't wait to use it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card Shirl that image is awesome
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...