Saturday, January 16, 2016

GNS Monochrome Challenge!

Happy Sunday peeps!
We are back again from Glitter N Sparkle!  For this fortnight we are doing the theme 
" Monochrome"!   And our sponsors are:
Oddball Art

Limited Runs

Ppinky Dolls

Here is my card with the image from Limited Runs Stamps~
I went with the Gray tones for my colors.


For more inspiration be sure to check what the rest of the DT members have for you here!
We love to see what you can create with this theme so come and share your card or projects with us.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card and will see you again with another fun challenge.

10 comments:

  1. Love your monochrome card Shirl.
    Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and image Shirl, love the mono colours..xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirl this is a fabulous mono card love both image and the grey tones
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love the fun die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the grey... such a cute card Shirl.. Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty my friend!!
    Love, Love, Love!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, Shirl!! I love the image!! Even furry little critters need teddy bears!! Fab my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the polka dot embossing you added to give added interest to your image
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...