Monday, January 4, 2016

Year of the Monkey!

Happy new week peeps!
Just poppin in to share a card that I made this morning with the stamp from YNS.   I left the sentiment out until I decide what occasion it will be for, LOL!  The papers are from Papertrey Ink, love the paper quality from them and their selections of colors.... My cards / projects this year will be focusing mostly on animals.  I just love coloring them up and they just make the cutest cards and party favors. 


Thanks for swinging by and see you back here again real soon! LOL!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Aaaw, such a cute card! Fun paper choice to:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout and use of patterned papers. Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fab image and details,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That monkey is darling and I love the green dot paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Shirl! Love those pattern papers and sweet design!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable!! He's so sweet!! Makes me smile my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...