Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Look WHOO's having a birthday!

Hehe, no it's not me!    Hello everyone, here another new stamp I played with this morning...
I love owls , birds  just about anything or everything about animals.     So when I seen this on sale at Whimsy Stamps quick I had to purchase a bunch of stamps... LOL!
So here is this owl stamp that came with the sentiment " Look WHOO''s having a birthday!"

For now his going into my stash box while I can re-stock all my new collections until I have to part with them...

Thanks for peeking in! Enjoy your crafty moments!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Shirl what an adorable card loving that cute Owl with his googly eyes, smashing make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Shirl!! I love the owl and his googly eyes!! The papers are so pretty!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's darling! Love his big eyes! Sure to bring on the smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous card Shirl, I love that owl, Happy New Year
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. The Owl looks cute with his googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, really cute....love those eyes! The layout and colors are pleasing. Looking forward to your posts in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation, gorgeous colours and love the added goodies.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic little creation!
    I love that owl!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh Shirl! This card is 2 cute! You know how I love owls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That owl is so stinkin' cute!! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...