Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Clean & Simple!

Happy day peeps!
We are back from Craft Rocket Challenge!  For this fortnight we are doing the theme" CAS" or Clean & Simple!  We don't have a sponsor for this challenge so the DT members again could create what ever they wanted.  For this challenge I went my Unity Stamp, love this image... And this type of cardmaking is my kind of creating too, LOL!   

Blog Badge


We love to see your creation so come and share what you have and play along with the rest of the DT members.    Until the next time, will see you all back here again real soon!

12 comments:

  1. What a cute image and great saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love the sentiment. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and I love the sentiment! You colored this image perfectly! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome card.. great coloring Shirl..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous, Shirl!! I love the image!! You colored her beautifully!! I have that stamp and haven't used it yet...you've inspired me!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Awesome card my friend!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. The sentiment is just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this image such a sweet pose.....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation love this gorgeous work of art.... {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful creation Shirl, she looks a lovely lady, xxx

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...