Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy Anything!

Hello Everyone~
We are back from Craft Rocket Challenge with Challenge #6!  For this fortnight we are doing the theme "Happy Anything".   So whatever makes your card or project happy with anything hop on by and join in the fun.  We have no sponsor for this challenge so of course the DT members got to make whatever they wanted, LOL!  For my card I did a CAS card my fave to do and I had this image from Doodle Pantry forever so I figured I will make something with if for this challenge.   And because it came with the sentiment it made it easier for me to put my card together.  Don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT members have for your inspiration.... 

Blog Badge


See you back here on our next challenge~

13 comments:

  1. Oh that sweet turtle sure is adorable! Love your great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh... what a cutie! Love the expression on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirl, this is so sweet, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute & FUN!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, fun CAS style card Shirl love that cool image
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that face gave me a giggle Great card Shirl............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so cute! The sentiment made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! The sentiment is great and this tortoise is taking it so easy. Fab CAS card Shirl!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this beautiful card and the colours are gorgeous.xx I normally put the link to the clock template and must have forgotten this time...will add it asap.
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, how sweet!! That turtle is adorable!! It so makes me smile!! Love it my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...